A combination of lemon juice and flax seeds offers numerous health benefits, especially for people who have stomach or digestive problems.
It is also a perfect summer mix because it hydrates your body and boosts the health of your liver and skin. Moreover, the effects and health benefits of lemon juice increase when it’s mixed with flax seeds.
What do you need for this powerful drink:
– 1 cup of water
– ¼ lemon
– 1 tsp ground flaxseed
Mix all ingredients and drink the juice immediately. For the best results, drink this mixture first thing in the morning as it will boost your metabolism and stimulate digestion throughout the entire day.
So, what’s The Secret?
This powerful drink absorbs all the toxins from the food we consume and detoxifies the intestines. It also supplies our body with lecithin, melts cellulite and stimulates the metabolism of fat.
These Are The Health Benefits of Lemon Flaxseed Juice:
– Omega 3 from flaxseed eliminates specific cancer cells without harming the regular cells. This indicates that flax seeds can decrease the threat of getting skin cancer and endometrial cancer.
– It is abundant in Vitamin B6, which helps to transform food into energy more efficiently.
– Thanks to omega-3 find in flaxseed, this beverage can help lower bad cholesterol and hypertension.
– Flaxseed is rich in alpha-linolenic acid – a powerful anti-inflammatory which is specifically beneficial for those who suffer from joint pain and arthritis.
– This beverage contains a high amount of electrolytes such as: potassium, magnesium, and calcium.
– It assists decrease the swelling due to gout and kidney dysfunction.
– It has an anti-aging effect and it assists in faster recovery of bruises and sprains.
– It assists control the hormone balance, especially in ladies, thanks to the lignans discovered in flax seed.
– This beverage is remarkable for maintaining the desired body weight.
– Lemon flaxseed beverage has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties which assist in fighting various infections and germs.