You are not going to believe how amazing this walnut nut butter tastes! Are you bored with your regular almond butter or peanut butter? Mix it up with this gourmet style nut butter which comes together in less than 10 minutes and costs a fraction of store bought brands!
Walnuts fight prostate and breast cancer all the while giving you better sleep
Daily walnut consumption has been revealed to decrease the danger of prostate and breast cancers. Research suggests that men who routinely consume walnuts cut cancer growth by 30% to 40%. For women, studies have revealed that 2 handfuls of walnuts every day lowers the danger of breast cancer by half as well as slows down the growth of the tumors by 50%. Walnuts are also abundant in melatonin which is connected to improving sleeping patterns.
– 3 cups raw walnuts
– 1 cup raw dehydrated unsweetened shredded coconut
– 1/8 cup raw coconut sugar
– 1/8 cup raw coconut nectar
– 1.5 Tbsp. cinnamon powder
– 2.5 tsp. cardamom powder
– Optional: add 1/2 bar of raw chocolate or 1 Tbsp. of raw cacao
1. Include the walnuts, shredded coconut, coconut sugar, and coconut nectar into your food mill container. Mix up until smooth and velvety (about 7 minutes). You might have to occasionally scrape down the sides of the processor container.
2. Turn the processor off and add the cinnamon and cardamom. Turn the processor back on and blend until completely integrated (about 1 minute).
3. Store in a sealed glass container.