Your feet are perhaps the most neglected parts of your body, especially during the winter season.
They are always covered in socks and stuffed in shoes, so they are not on display. However, when the summer season comes, they need some help, in particular your heels, which are usually dry or cracked.
Read on to find out how to moisturize your feet and get them back in shape.
Buy Forever Living Products Product’s in Your Country
100 % Money Back Guarantee! Delivery in 2 Days!
What you need:
- 2 ounces of coconut oil
- 2 ounces of cocoa butter
- up to 8 drops of lavender essential oil
- 6-8 drops of peppermint essential oil
- heat proof jar
- small sauce pan
- Scrape off some cocoa butter and let it sit at room temperature to melt
- Place the cocoa butter in the jar and place it in a pan with water (just up to the side of the jar, about 2 inches)
- Turn on the heat (medium to low) and let them melt.
- When they have melted, remove the jar from the pan and add the lavender and peppermint essential oils.
You can store it in another jar or keep it in the same one you have used. After it has cooled down completely it will be solid. Keep it in a dry and cool place.
It works best if you soak your feet in warm water for about 15 minutes before. Remove the dry and dead cells using a foot scrub or pumice stone, massage with the heel balm and then put some socks on to soak in.
If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Pinterest. Thank you!
Powered by WPeMatico