Dark spots, or hyperpigmentation, caused by age, sun exposure, and acne may not be harmful to your health, but they will definitely be annoying.
Read this article to learn about the various remedy options available to help fade dark spots over time.
- Applying juice and pulp of citrus fruits is a classic natural treatment for eliminating dark spots on face.
Basically, citrus juices such as lemon juice, orange juice, pineapple juice, tomato juice, red currant juice, and many others. aid in skin lightening by bleaching it.
- If you’re concerned about these options being too strong for delicate skin on face, you can dilute them. For instance, you’ll be able to mix plain water, or honey in lemon juice, apply it on face and then, wash it off after 15 minutes. Lemon, however, is will not be suitable for sensitive pores and skin.
- Mixture of 4 teaspoons of buttermilk and two teaspoons of tomato juice serves as an effective solution for reducing dark spots on face.
- Prepare a mix by adding sour milk, cream and honey. Daily apply this remedy on your face for about ten minutes to remove darkish spots naturally.
- Another common way to get rid of dark spots on face is to use a mix of 1 tablespoon of onion juice and two tablespoons of honey for about 15 minutes. You can add some vinegar in the solution, in case you have oily skin.
- Applying horseradish juice combined with warm milk may help to reduce dark spots on pores and skin.
- Massaging the area with vitamin E oil can also be useful in eliminating acne scars and brown spots on face. Similarly, you’ll be able to apply honey, too. Besides, raw potato juice is considered helpful in fading dark spots.
- Combine some rose water in sandalwood powder to make a paste and apply this paste on your face and neck to eliminate darkish spots or age spots on pores and skin.
- Prepare an exfoliating face mask by mixing 4 tablespoons of milk and one tablespoon of honey in 30 grams of oatmeal. Apply it on face and neck for ten minutes and then rinse it off.
- Application of 4% hydroquinone gel is considered useful in curing this problem. You also want to use it with a sunscreen. However, as hydroquinone can cause certain negative effects, make sure you consult along with your dermatologist about this therapy.
Another suggestions and recommendations on how to get rid of dark spots include emphasis on exfoliation of the pores and skin at least once in a week and use of skincare products containing enriching ingredients like shea butter, cocoa butter, aloe vera, vitamin C, vitamin E, and so on.
Powered by WPeMatico