Pores are very common on the nose and area around it, especially if you have oily skin. Whiteheads and blackheads are a result of open pores that get clogged.
There are a lot of techniques to reduce pore size and tighten them which includes different types of facials, clean ups, Pore tightening lasers etc. but at a cost!
You can easily achieve better and instant results with your own nose pore strips made with egg whites!
Below is how you could make your own nose pore strip using egg along with its benefits:
Buy Forever Living Products Product’s in Your Country
100 % Money Back Guarantee! Delivery in 2 Days!
- Eggs reduce pore size and tighten the skin thus preventing whiteheads and black heads.
- Egg contains a high level of proteins and vitamin E that helps to shrink down the pores and tighten skin.
- The pore strip also removes surface dirt, dead skin cells and pokey white heads and blackheads.
- The strip can be used anywhere on the skin where you feel you have large pores.
RECIPE FOR MAKING YOUR VERY OWN NOSE PORE STRIP:
Things you need:
- Egg white from 1 egg
- A thick tissue paper
- In a bowl, add the egg and separate egg yolk from it. Give the egg white a quick whisk just to separate the bonds so that it is evenly absorbed by the tissue.
- Now, fold the tissue into a rectangle; make sure you use just 2 layers and not make the tissue is thicker. (I used a piece of paper towel because it is slightly thicker than a tissue paper)
- Dip the tissue in egg white and place it over the clean nose or apply the egg white to your nose with a small, flat brush. Use one ply from 1-2 squares of Unscented tissue, and apply it over the egg white, gently patting it down.
- Let it sit for 30 minutes or until it is all dried up and hard.
- Slowly peel it off and you are done!
- You can use an astringent or toner before and after the nose pore strip is used.
If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Pinterest. Thank you!
Powered by WPeMatico